Faraway Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faraway Skies

You get stressed out easily, then you should come to a place faraway. Meaning you should come to relax at the skies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules To Be Aware of!

Go down 
+3
TheXpertPlayer
HeracrossandLucario
MrNintendoFanMan Jacob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrNintendoFanMan Jacob
Admin
MrNintendoFanMan Jacob

Rules To Be Aware of!  Empty
PostSubject: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 pm

FARAWAY SKIES RULES

BASIC RULES

1. Have Fun :]
2. All registered members must be the age of 10.
3. You must be a registered member to post on the forums.
4. Do not pretend to be staff (ex: Do not say you're a moderator unless you are).
5. Do not ask to be part of staff/moderator, we will come to you.
6. User information will not be shared, unless you make it so.
7. Do not criticize anyone unless it is in a joking manner, make it evident that you are joking as well.
8. As a registered member, you are responsible for each and every post you make. So please be careful of what you post.
9. Any illegal activities will be reported to the proper authority.

Faraway Skies and its staff will not be held responsible for the posts and actions of Registered Members, but reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be offensive or harmful in any way or manner.

Faraway Skies and its staff reserve the right to suspend any account/user that it feels is not contributing in a positive way to the site, causes trouble within the site, engages in illegal activities within the site, or harms the site or another user in any way or manner.

Relax on the forums and most of all enjoy.

POSTING

1. No double posting-You have editing abilities, use them wisely.
2. No spamming – We will be making a Random thread soon enough, just wait it out for now...
3. One word does NOT count as a valid post in any other area except the Random section (when we make it). You will be infracted for it anywhere else.
4. No bumping-Bumping will be considered spam and infracted as such. The only acceptable allowance of bumping is when an old thread is still relevant or for the update of information.
5. Advertising is NOT allowed. Advertising on farawayskies.com is considered to be posting the name, URL, or links to a site in a way that would encourage members to go there. (Other than youtube profiles)
6. Offensive Material is not allowed. Although many Registered Members may be young adults, farawayskies.com is rated PG-13 and it is to be expected that there will be young members. Please keep the content clean to site standards, not to your own. farawayskies.com can and will remove any content it feels is not appropriate for the community.

Chatbox

Yes, we do have one and basically the same rules apply for the chatbox as do the regular forums, we will be a little bit more lax on the chatbox as far as spam, etc. goes because that's all a chatbox really is. But excessive use of spam such as posting the same thing over and over again or harassing other members will not be tolerated.

SIGNATURE GUIDELINES

1. No advertising
2. No offensive material
3. Text may not be larger than size 4
4. No more than 3 lines
5. No links in signatures
6. Only one spoiler per signature. Anything inside the spoiler must adhere to all rules.
7. GIFs and BMPs are not allowed
Faraway Skies and its staff reserve the right to remove any material that does not adhere to the rules or that may be questionable in regards to the rules and standards set forth within the site.

As always, we want you to have a nice time here at the Skies, so please follow the rules, we don't want to have to discipline you for breaking them.[center]
Back to top Go down
https://farawayskies.forumotion.com
HeracrossandLucario

HeracrossandLucario

PostSubject: fair   Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 pm

these a great fair rules nice job jacob!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeracrossandLucario
TheXpertPlayer

TheXpertPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey! i just wanted to say thank you for making this small but awesome forum!
im sure it will grow bigger! (that's what she said) lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXpertPlayer
Trixter2485

Trixter2485

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

nice job on making the forums, hope this gets bigger and larger in popularity as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaiserTrainerTrix
Gaygar

Gaygar

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm

perfect rules!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hey everybody just to let you know we forgot to mention these aren't going to be the only rules on the forums for now, these are just the basic rules as of now, the list will be updated as time passes so just keep an eye out for that.

~DunsparceFTW
Back to top Go down
YourFavoritePuppy

YourFavoritePuppy

PostSubject: This is the best!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Wink this forum is awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Yourfavoritepuppy?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Be Aware of!    Rules To Be Aware of!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules To Be Aware of!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faraway Skies :: Rules-
Jump to: